The average fiduciary financial advisor in the United States can easily tell you they know a little bit about a whole lot of things in your financial world. We believe knowing a little bit about a whole lot to be selling our clients short and choose to specialize.
By doing so, we believe we provide a more robust and experienced engagement with clients who have very specific needs. We can be generalists too, as evidenced by our credentials but believe we serve our clients far better by not trying to be everything to everyone. If there is a specific issue in your financial picture that we do not believe fits our competency, we will find an expert to consult and collaborate with.
- We are nationally known experts in the financial intricacies of Divorce, Divorce Financial Planning and Post-Divorce Wealth Management.
- Divorce is the largest financial transaction of your life set amidst the most emotionally chaotic time of your life. The financial decisions made during and after your divorce will very likely be the most difficult you will ever make. The decisions you make today will affect your financial safety and security for years to come.
- Divorce is our specialty. Divorce is a special circumstance that your current advisors are likely not fully equipped to help you with. For instance, attorneys think in terms of laws, they don’t think of long term financial security or how to manage your money. So when you have a complex financial picture, you’ll need more help than your lawyer can give you. CPAs, Accountants, and Tax professionals are trained to look at your financial picture from a backward looking perspective, at what’s happened in the past. We look toward the future with you, to help you plan for your safety and security. Financial Planners have a deep knowledge of financial products, but they’re often overwhelmed by situations involving conflict and unfamiliar with financial intricacies of divorce. We can help diffuse interpersonal conflicts to help you work towards a satisfying solution. We understand the intricacies of how the law intersects with your money, and we help ensure your long-term financial well-being in an understanding way.
- Our sister company, Wellspring Divorce Advisors, serves individuals and families during the divorce process and now has seven offices and affiliates across the United States. Learn more at the Wellspring Divorce Advisors website www.wellspringdivorce.com
- Strategic Financial Planning – The Architecture of Your Financial Decision Making
- Strategic Financial Planning involves:
- Precisely defining a client’s personal financial goals,
- Identifying and quantifying financial resources such as current assets, debts, incomes and expenses,
- Devising a plan for use of these resources towards the achievement of the client’s financial goals
- Establishing procedures for collecting and analyzing financial data
- Making financial decisions with the guidance of your financial planner
- Tracking and analyzing progress and any variances between projected and actual performance to identify problems and take appropriate corrective actions.