The Architecture of Your Financial Decision Making
Strategic Financial Planning involves:
- Precisely defining a client’s personal financial goals,
- Identifying and quantifying financial resources such as current assets, debts, incomes and expenses,
- Devising a plan for use of these resources towards the achievement of the client’s financial goals
- Establishing procedures for collecting and analyzing financial data
- Making financial decisions
- Tracking and analyzing progress and any variances between projected and actual performance to identify problems and take appropriate corrective actions.